- Your organization must have been in successful operation for at least one year, both as a ministry and financially.
- Your organization must have a non-profit notification 501(c)3 or comparable status.
- The deadline for applications is: September 30.
- Download and complete the entire application. Use additional pages as attachments if more space is needed for responses.
- Include the following documents with your application:
- A complete budget of the project
- The list of governing board members, addresses, and occupations
- A copy of your organization’s Federal Tax Exemption Certificate 501(c)3 orcomparable document
- Articles of Incorporation and By-laws
- Mail application and attachments to:
Southern Union Conference
Adventist-laymen’s Services & Industries
P.O. Box 923868
Norcross, GA 30010
302 Research Drive
Norcross, GA 30092
Documents may be sent via e-mail to email@example.com or via fax to 770-408-1801.
For more information on how to apply for funding, please contact the VP of Special Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org or our administrative assistant Pershawn Mattison at 770-408-1800.
To download the application click on the button below: